Terms of Business
- Cheque with order please, made payable to Meadows (fenton) ltd. Your cheque will not be cashed until the order is ready for despatch unless otherwise agreed.
- We recommend that payment is made by using a Limited open cheque. For example if your total order value comes to £25 including postage and packing, write across the cheque ‘Not to exceed twenty five pounds’. Please leave the amount section and figures blank. This avoids refunds if some plants are not available.
- If you insist on making the cheque out for a specific amount please make sure that you list an adequate number of substitute plants so that refunds are not necessary (there is otherwise an administration charge of £1).
If you require an acknowledgement please send a stamped addressed envelope with your order.
Please remember to add Packing and Postage to your order unless collecting from the nursery or at shows.
Please advise us in writing either by email or by letter within 3 days of receipt of your delivery, if there are any problems, especially if the plants are damaged in transit. We can only accept complaints within this timescale.
We are no longer VAT registered
Orders will be executed in sequence of written application. Please gives us clear instructions on what to do if any item is sold out – for example substitute, credit note or refund.
Orders will not be sent out during periods of snow or heavy frost at our nursery.
Prices are valid until the issue of a new price sheet.
Website Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by D’Arcy & Everest subject to the following terms and conditions.
In the following text the terms ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ are used to represent D’Arcy & Everest.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Us are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Us. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Us to use any item displayed. We do NOT grant any right to republish images presented on this website in any form.
- We take no responsibility for the content of external websites. Any other internet sites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and We have no control over them. If we include links to other websites this does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
This website was built to comply with internationally accepted web standards and accessibility guidelines, in order to make it accessible to as many people as possible, regardless of personal disability or browsing software.